Thursday 14 June 2012

TSW Bracelet No 25

Hello and good morning!

Do you remember my posts on rainbow and friendship bracelets and how I felt the sudden wants, aka severe TSW, for them?

On my quest for a nice rainbow bracelet knotting pattern I stumbled accross a youtube video by Beyond Bracelets. And oh my, there it was, my rainbow bracelet. Number 25 it is called.
And yes, that implies that there are at least 24 other patterns too! In fact there are even more. I haven't seen too many of the videos yet, but the ones I did watch had very clear instructions. No wind whisteling in the microphone so far.

If you are interested, please have a look at the video and see for yourself.

 

A little wiser now, I used some normal cotton to try out the pattern. It was hard to concentrate but I managed to get a nice bit done. Then I messed up because I got interrupted about 50 times and I couldn't for the life of me remember what step I needed to do and ended up with a weird looking lumpy bit.

That was the exit point for attempt number one. I stayed up late to have another go and this is what it turned out like.

Hmm, I can't seem to get past the video to upload my photo. Mysterious ways of blogger maybe. I'll try and do it in a seperate post to see if that works.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately.It takes a while, but it will!