Monday 7 January 2013

Stripy home wear

Hello there,

Don't you think this is the best time of year for making home wear? Warm and comfy, when the weather outside is wet and blustery.

I was very, very happy when my birthday wish for a good home wear pattern was granted. The Maren pattern has turned out to be the very useful basic pattern that I have been wanting for a long time, even allowing me to join in the fun. This is what the first one looks like (apologies for the pathetic photographs, I have no excuse other than that I am a bad photographer).



I have made another one, in similar but candy pink stripes, for our youngest one and they get a lot of wear. Definitely a firm favourite for all of us.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately.It takes a while, but it will!